Having been first introduced to the world in 2015, the successor to the original 458 has moved on with the change of time and now boasts many advancements in it’s drive.
Coming equipped with a 7 speed dual clutch, this is the art of Italian motoring at it’s finest. Boasting an incredible speed of 0-60 in just 3 seconds; you will be stunned by the power this vehicle has on offer.
Don’t delay; now is the time to drive this lean machine.
- Configuration: mid-engine, rear-wheel-drive, 2-passenger, 2-door Spider
- Engine: 3.9L V8 twin-turbo
- Transmission: 8-speed automatic
- Power: 661 BHP – 560 lb-ft of torque
- Acceleration: 0-100 km/h (0-60 mph) 3.0 sec
- Top speed: 326.697 km/h (203 mph limited)